Simply. Elegant. Lavender. We don't even have to say much more than that. This is one of those classic yet fresh gifts that won't end up on a shelf somewhere in their house. Yes, they will probably want to just look at it for a while after they unwrap it (and share a pic on Instagram telling the world that you rock)... but then it's time to plan the first retreat. Bust out the Lavender Diffuser and soak in a hot bath with the Lavender Bath Salts or Organic Herbal Bath Tea. Or a nice long shower with oatmeal base Lavender Soap and a premium Yellow Sea Sponge. Either way.... you're the rock star who made it happen. Good job.
- Lavande Farm Lavender Diffuser with bamboo reeds.
Lavender and eucalyptus scent in a beautiful diffuser jar that will complement any decor. Complete with bamboo reeds, it safely offers a soothing aroma to your office, powder room, or favorite reading nook. Simply rotate the reeds to refresh the scent.
- Lavande Farm Lavender Bath Salts.
Natural Sea Salt and lavender essential oil pull the toxins out of your skin leaving it silky smooth and relaxed.
- Lavande Farm Lavender Soap
This natural oatmeal soap has a heavenly lather and washes off clean leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and moisturized. Crushed lavender buds provide an exfoliating spa experience and lavender essential oil makes sure your serotonin levels are right where you want them!
Presented in an unfinished wooden crate with burlap ribbon and paper garland wrapping. (Reuse wooden crate for home decor or kitchen organization.)
- Rock Island Premium Yellow Sea Sponge 5”-6” Form. Sustainably harvested in deep water off Florida’s Gulf Coast. The form is the whole sponge… not a cut! Silky soft when wet and more exfoliating than sea wool sponges.
- Organic Herbal Bath Tea from Starwest Botanicals Two 3” x 5” sachets. Made with Sea salt, organic orange peel, organic chamomile flowers,organic lavender, organic rosemary leaf, organic raspberry leaf, organic rosehips, organic peppermint, organic sage leaf, organic lemongrass, organic rose buds, organic bay leaf, and organic cloves.